Photography Competition 2020
It’s that time again! Time to get snapping and enter our annual photography competition. Once again, we have changed some of our categories and cannot wait to see what you can capture in your viewfinders.
Children are invited to enter photographs into these 5 categories:
- A. Landscape
- B. Portrait
- C. Contrasts – this could be old and new, light and dark, big and small, clean and dirty – what can you find?
- D. Action
- E. Toy Story – can you set up your toys and take a picture that tells a story?
Instructions for entering:
- A maximum of (no more than) 3 images, either in one category or across all 5 categories
- Name each image with your name and the category letter ( joebloggs-A.jpg )
- Email photographs to email@example.com Extended to
4th January 2021
Rules for photographers:
- 1. The person entering was the photographer
- 2. It is suitable for others to see
- 3. Any people included have given their permission to have their picture included in the competition
Winning entries will be published on the school website and displayed around the school. Here are some examples from previous years to inspire you, all taken by children here at Ashford CE. Last years winners and runners up can be seen on the Photography Competition 2019 page.
2020 Photography Competition