Photography Competition 2021-22
It’s that time again! Time to get snapping and enter our annual photography competition. Once again, we have changed some of our categories and cannot wait to see what you can capture in your viewfinders.
Children are invited to enter photographs into these categories:
- A. Landscape
- B. Portrait
- C. Action
- D. New Year – this can be from New Year celebrations, images of new beginnings
Instructions for entering:
- A maximum of (no more than) 3 images, either in one category or across all 4 categories
- Name each image with your name and the category letter ( joebloggs-A.jpg )
- Email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7th February 2022 including the subject PHOTOGRAPHY COMEPTITION ENTRY in your email submissions.
Rules for photographers:
- 1. The person entering was the photographer
- 2. It is suitable for others to see
- 3. Any people included have given their permission to have their picture included in the competition
Winning entries will be published on the school website and displayed around the school. Here are some examples from previous years to inspire you, all taken by children here at Ashford CE. Last years winners and runners up can be seen on the Photography Competition 2020 page.
2021-22 Photography Competition