- Black trousers, short or long
- Black Pinafore dress or skirt
- Black/Grey or white socks
- Black or grey tights
- Blue V-neck sweatshirt or sweat cardigan, which preferably have the school logo
- White Polo shirt (School logo or plain)
- No tie for infants
- In the Summer (between Easter and October half term only) a blue and white striped or checked dress may be worn
- As for Infants with a school tie and a white shirt, short or long sleeved shirt in the winter terms (October half term until Easter).
- White Polo shirts (School logo or plain) may be worn between Easter and October half term only.
- In the Summer (between Easter and October half term only) a blue and white striped or checked dress may be worn.
- A royal blue PE bag, preferably with the school logo
- A royal blue book bag for infants preferably with school logo
- Only school branded or plain blue baseball caps or hats may be worn
- (Several optional uniform extras such as baseball caps and rucksacks are available from School Days)
Children should wear PE kit to school on the days their class has PE.
- White round-necked shirt (School logo or plain)
- Black shorts (not lycra cycling shorts)
- Black plimsolls
- Years 3,4,5 and 6 are in addition to plimsoles permitted to wear suitable plain trainers (not coloured Astroturf trainers) for outdoor PE only
- Plain black tracksuits are optional for outside winter PE/Games lessons. No large logos/pictures please
- School socks – white, grey or black
- T-shirts in house colours should ONLY be worn for sports day and other house events (available from the PTA £3-£3.50 each)
Our School Uniform Policy can be found on our School Policies page.