- Black trousers, short or long
- Black Pinafore dress or skirt
- Black/Grey or white socks
- Black or grey tights
- Blue V-neck sweatshirt or sweat cardigan which must have school logo
- White Polo shirt which must have the school logo
- No tie for infants
- In the Summer (between Easter and October half term only) a blue and white striped or checked dress may be worn
- As for Infants with a school tie and a white shirt, short or long sleeved shirt in the winter terms (October half term until Easter).
- White Polo shirts which must have school logo may be worn between Easter and October half term only.
- In the Summer (between Easter and October half term only) a blue and white striped or checked dress may be worn.
- A royal blue PE bag with school logo
- A royal blue book bag for infants with school logo
- Only school branded or plain blue baseball caps or hats may be worn
- (Several optional uniform extras such as baseball caps and rucksacks are available from School Days)
94 High Street
Phone: 0208 898 4881
Every child is required to have their PE kit in school everyday
- White round-necked shirt which must have school logo
- Black shorts (not lycra cycling shorts)
- Black plimsolls
- Years 3,4,5 and 6 are in addition to plimsoles permitted to wear suitable plain trainers (not coloured Astroturf trainers) for outdoor PE only
- Plain black/navy tracksuits are optional for outside winter PE/Games lessons. No large logos/pictures please
- School socks – white, grey or black
- T-shirts in house colours should ONLY be worn for sports day and other house events (available from the PTA £3—£3.50 each)
Please see the school Year Book for more details about shoes, jewellery, hair and cosmetics.