School Improvement Priorities
All the Staff and Governors at Ashford CE Primary School want to provide the best possible education and care for our pupils. We have high aspirations for our whole school community and are always striving to further improve our school.
Our Priorities this year are:
- Ensure children’s mental and emotional health needs are well-supported, to ensure, in line with our Christian ethos, all children flourish and demonstrate a growth mindset in their learning.
- Ensure high quality teaching identifies children’s gaps in learning swiftly, especially in English in maths, enabling rapid progress towards age related expectations
- Facilitate high quality and quantity of writing consistently throughout the curriculum, through effective modelling, high expectations and targeted feedback.
- Develop excellent subject leadership of all curriculum areas, which promotes high expectations for achievement and equips teachers with quality resources and training.
- Ensure teachers have strong subject knowledge across the curriculum, leading to all subjects being taught well across the school.