School Improvement Priorities
All the Staff and Governors at Ashford CE Primary School want to provide the best possible education and care for our pupils. We have high aspirations for our whole school community and are always striving to further improve our school.
Our Priorities this year are:
- To further raise the high quality of teaching and learning
- To further develop subject leaders skills in monitoring teaching and learning so that they can have a higher impact on helping to raise achievement
- To further improve the effectiveness of the whole governing body
- To ensure that all teachers check pupils progress regularly during lessons and adapt activities if necessary
- To enable pupils to fully respond to teachers marking and advice in order to improve their work